Tuesday, July 26, 2016

BabyLit Art

Children's literature illustrations are hands-down my favorite type of art. I think they're magical. One of my favorite children's literature companies is offering tons of awesome prints of their artwork.

When working to decorate Caroline's nursery, and then later her big girl room, I knew I wanted to decorate with some of these illustrations. Maybe another day I'll show you some more of those pics...

(And yes, I would tear apart a book for a picture. Still cheaper than buying a print somewhere else.)

Anyways, I found these precious books from BabyLit. The BabyLit books take an old classic such as Pride and Prejudice and uses it to teach counting. Sense and Sensibility is used to teach opposites. Emma is used to teach emotions, etc.... (Truth be told, my girls don't love to read these books, but I think they are super cute!)

I fell in love with the art in all of these books, but since they were board books I opted not to cut any up to frame the pics. So, I just chose one to leave open face on a shelf:


Cutest little Pride and Prejudice book!!!


My favorite page is the very first one!




I still think the little open book is pretty cute, but if I were doing the girls rooms again, I would probably purchase some of these prints from the illustrator's website.

Aren't these so cute and whimsical?!?! And, they have all kinds of themes that would tie into almost any nursery design whether it be nautical, woodland animals, florals, jungle, travel, pirates, and so on!




I absolutely love these prints...Check out these books or look into buying the prints. Either way, you will enjoy some eye candy with these illustrations.

8 comments:

  1. Some of the Errors may occur while installing Quickbooks. One such error is QuickBooks Error Code 1304 which appears while installing or upgrading the software to the latest release. Occurrence of QB error 1304 hampers your performance while working on Quickbooks and also it affects several windows applications. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find QuickBooks file doctor not install, you can use the above mentioned troubleshooting to fix QuickBooks file doctor tool not working issue. If you need more assistance, reach out to QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number at +1-888-485-0289 and our technical support team will help you in resolving QuickBooks file doctor tool issues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. QuickBooks Error Code H202 is mainly associated with multi-user mode. Quickbooks error 202 pops up with the message- ‘You are trying to with a company file that is located on another computer and the copy of Quickbooks cannot reach the server of the computer’. In this blog, you would come to know the causes as well as other important information regarding How to fix QuickBooks Error H202?.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decoration ideas is really good. I love it. I got a lot of information in this article. Keep it up. I will share with my friends. Now it's time to avail HALFCASTE CREAM SET for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your art. I really fell in love with the art in all of these books. I hope your Childs will love your creativity. Keep sharing your more creativity with us. Now it's time to avail Windows Installation Services In Marion County FL for more information
    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your decoration ideas are really good. I love it. I got a lot of information from this article. Keep it up. I will share with my friends. Now it's time to use the online dissertation help expert for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Children's literature illustrations possess a magical quality that transcends age. Exploring prints from a beloved children's literature company adds a whimsical touch to nursery and bedroom decor. The nostalgia and charm of these artworks create a delightful atmosphere, making it a thoughtful and enchanting choice for decorating spaces for little ones. As an exam help online - get exam help online, the blend of art appreciation and home design brings a touch of creativity and warmth to everyday life.

    ReplyDelete