Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Currently





Getting back into school has kept me from blogging much lately, but I'm jumping back in to join Farley's "Currently."

I love reading all of your posts, especially your OLWs...I have chosen a OLW in the past, but this year has been very difficult for me.

I have spent the last two years being EXTREMELY focused on school, grad school, data, research, assessments, etc. It has been very consuming. Is it bad that my first thought for OLW was "lighten up"? My master's is finished, I'm in my groove at school and I feel like it is time for me to slow down and just ENJOY it all! So far, I have enjoyed being back at school very much, and I hope all of you are off to a great start in this new year!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Casey!
    Just stopping by to say HI!
    I'm glad you are working on ENJOYING things now that you are finished with grad school.
    Wishing you a happy (rest of the) week!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your currently made me want to go get my nails done! :) I might have to treat myself this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to try shellac nails! I'm going to have to try that this weekend also.

    ReplyDelete