Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Consolidation!

Earlier in the school year, I wanted to try to operate this blog as strictly a "teaching blog" while operating another one that was more focused on literacy for young children/what I was reading with my girls! I could never get my groove going with two blogs....and I know two little girls that might've had a little something to do with it. ;-)

Cardigans and Curriculum has always been a little internet outlet for me to write about life, teaching etc. I don't know why I felt the need to make it strictly about classroom teaching. So, I've decided to  put it all back together, and blog it all here. I will slowly move some of the book lists I'd made on Cowtown Caroline over here. My goal has always been to encourage people to share great literature with children in their lives, whether that be students in your class, your own children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, etc. I'm SO excited to keep doing that here! Thank you SO much for following along!

Here is something that might have made blogging challenging these past couple months...

We built a new back porch, and added some new doors and windows! A giant tent in the dining area made for some fun!


Nap time was a little dicey during the construction....


But these cuties did great! 








No comments:

Post a Comment