Monday, December 19, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Kristy at Teachin' First awarded me the Liebster Award! Thank you Kristy!



This is a very sweet award. The goal of the Liebster Award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. I love the idea, because I'm hoping that as it goes around that I will discover more new blogs!

The rules are:

{1} Copy and paste the award on your blog.
{2} Thank the giver and link back to them.
{3} Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. My Life as a Fifth Grade Teacher

Lindsay is a 5th grade teacher in Texas, like myself! Love having someone in my boat! She has great ideas, and I can just tell we have very similar tastes in things! :)

target="_blank" title="">
alt="Alternative Name" />


2. The Art of Learning

The Art of Learning is written by a 5th grade teacher in Michigan. She does REALLY cool stuff with her class, and loves costumes.

3. Jasztalville: Where Creativity and Inquiry Rule

Mrs. Jasztal is a wonderful and creative teacher. She has some especially great writing ideas on her blog!

BWS tips button

4.Finding Joy in 6th

Kim is such a sweet encouragement to everyone, and she just oozes positive energy, even through the internet!



5. Colorful Teaching

Colorful teaching is a fun blog name, and a wonderful blog full of cute things!

Photobucket" border="0" alt="Photobucket" />"/>textarea>

1 comment: