Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Currently...

Oh Boy Fourth Grade is having a cute linky party entitled "Currently I am..." Here it goes...

Currently I am...

Listening...
I am listening to "Dance Moms" on Lifetime...Just being honest :)...

Loving...
my freshly painted kitchen cabinets!!! (they used to be dark wood) Also loving that my husband and I did it ourselves which saved a good bit of money!


Thinking...
about all the inspiration ideas I have found on pinterest! I'm trying to decide on some kitchen decor!

Wanting...
This dress.

Needing...
to finish unpacking my new classroom. Everything will be in place by tomorrow!

Stalking ...

4th Grade Frolics

Synder Stories
These Happy Miles

3 comments:

  1. The cabinets look great. My mom and dad did the same thing. It really updates the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teachers have to be so resourceful and you did a great job on your cabinets. It will really make it a more cheerful kitchen.

    William Smith
    www.strengthtoteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It is amazing what you can do with paint!

    ReplyDelete