Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Where it All Goes Down!

Today's Blog Hoppin' topic has everyone linking up with pictures of their classrooms! I am having SO much fun looking at everyone's wonderful rooms. (I apologize for the fact that these are Iphone pics. I took pictures on my camera today, but I left the cord at school.)

When you first walk in the door...I start out with pretty blank walls, but they will soon be filled up with anchor charts, etc!


I have to have plenty of tables to seat my 26 kids, so it takes up TONS of space. But, it isn't as crowded as it looks in this picture.


CAFE Literacy, Vocabulary wall, and Beth Newingham's Genre Posters.


Reading rug and half of the class library. I keep the novels here...


Smartboard, reading rug, etc...


When I get my cord I have some better close-ups of certain details, etc. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I try to keep it pretty tidy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your tables! I teach fifth too, and I also have a huge class. It's kind of fun figuring out creative ways to make it work though, isn't it? Love your blog! I just added you to my blog roll!

    http://fifthgradeteacher-ld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete