Thursday, September 22, 2011

Versatile Blogger

Thank you to Jordon at Life is Better Messy Anyway, for the Versatile Blogger Award!



With this award, you are supposed to link back to the person that sent it to you, share 7 things about yourself, and pass the award on!

1. I drink diet ginger ale with a bit of orange juice almost everyday. Try it!!! SO good.

2. I love having my nails painted.

3. I love shopping almost anywhere for anything- Home Depot, Dillard's, Hobby Lobby, Hancock Fabric, I like it all!! And I don't have to buy anything to be satisfied with my shopping experience, just like looking.

4. My mom and my mother-in-law are my two favorite people to shop with!

5. Confession: I LOVE doing arts and crafts with students, but I do not do crafting well. Nothing I create would ever look good as home decor. Maybe one day, I will get better...

6. Due to my lack of crafting, cooking is my creative outlet. :) Love it!

7. I love Jesus with all my heart, and church is a big part of my life.

Most all of my favorite bloggers have this award already, so I would be happy to give it out if I find a new blog that doesn't have it yet!! Thank you again Jordon!

1 comment: