Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful!



What the Teacher Wants is having a linky party!!!

The linky party is for everyone to link up what we are thankful for! What a wonderful idea. Here are a few of the things I am thankful for...

What are you thankful for in your classroom?

**Cliche to say, but I am thankful for my KIDS! I had so many apprehensions about working with fifth graders, but these kids make everything worth it. I love it.

What person are you most thankful for?

My amazingly kind, Godly and supportive husband.



And our amazing families... We are so blessed.

What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?

Oh dear!

Philosophy Pure Grace Products!


Ray Lamontagne, but his music not his face :) Love listening to him!


My Atlanta Ladies



What are you most thankful for?

So thankful for having a life full of people to love, but most importantly, I am thankful for the love of Jesus. I am also so thankful for the Bible which inspires me to be a better teacher. I will leave you with a verse I'm thankful for because it has inspired me lately...

"My dear children, let's not just talk about love; let's practice real love. This is the only way we'll know we're living truly, living in God's reality. It's also the way to shut down debilitating self-criticism, even when there is something to it. For GOD IS GREATER than our worried hearts and knows more about us than we do ourselves." - I John 3:18-20 (The Message)

Happy Thanksgiving Blog Friends!!

3 comments:

  1. Ray and the ladies of ATL are two of my favorites, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog brightens my day so I'm giving you the Sunshine Award:) Pop by to pick it up:D

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for all that you share with us! I just left you an award over on my blog too!

    Katie
    Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete